Monday, June 19, 2006

I hate computers

After typing the longest post I've ever written in my life, my computer decided it was a good time to restart and I've lost all that I've written, so I'm not going to write it all again.

In summary, I've submitted everything I needed to on Thursday, the day of deadlines. And freedom was sweet, although now, it's only Monday, and even though I've given myself a whole week off, I'm finding that having nothing to do is terribly unattractive.

Which doesn't give me a good enough reason why I shouldn't sit here and type out all that I've written before, since I've got not much to do. But fuck it, I'm going to the gym – at least I get to lose weight, instead of staring at damn computer screens again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you have NO WEIGHT TO LOSE!!!

Glad you've got your stuff in - take a break for now - you've earned it!

xxx

Anonymous said...

hey dude

met someone who reminded me of you a lot today, but i had been drinking so maybe that's why. from malaysia but worked as journo in singapore. equally bubbly and procrastinating. haha.

yo, don't lose any weight please, you need to less than i do

Anonymous said...

yo vic... nice to hear from you. what've you been up to?

haha... I hope that someone you met was nice. where did you meet her from?

I think it's time for some catch up.. let's have dim sum together soon!!

(same goes for you, lynne! hope the work's going well..)

Anonymous said...

dim sum how about tomo i am taking a break from continuous world cup action to get my hair cut in chinatown

lynne, wanna come?

Anonymous said...

erm...tomo will be tuesday

how come it doesn't date stamp comments?

Anonymous said...

babe, i'm so glad we went for the opera thingy! blog about it! :)

hello vic! yeah i want to come, dim sum sounds good! but errr, when? it's wednesday already, lol.