Thursday, October 12, 2006

Scream

I've just received an email.

Telling me that I've been shortlisted for the PTC Most Promising Student Journalist of the Year Award!!!!!!!

My head's screaming inside, partly because I'm really happy - I didn't really expect to be one of the ten shortlisted for the award out of the whole country - and I'm screaming because the awards ceremony is going to be held next month at the Millenium Mayfair in London and....

I'm not going to be there.

As I'm starting work end of this month.

Sigh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey

you da man!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! your are clearly some sort of genius. would you like me to go collect the award on your behalf? i have a lovely dress...

Anonymous said...

hehe...thanks, you both!
missing you lots here..
and yes, james I would love to see you collect my award (if I win) on my behalf in a lovely dress...and take a picture too!

Anonymous said...

AHEM

I believe if you're going to let anyone collect the award you're going to win on your behalf, it should be MEEEEEEE

I'm sure my dress is prettier. ;)

Anonymous said...

heh.... no worries babe, you're first in line.
although this is purely hypothetical because I'm pretty sure my chances of winning is very limited.
I'm happy enough to be shortlisted! :)
hope everything's going well there!

tania said...

congrads, that's awasome.

we got to hang out more with the girls now that you're back

Anonymous said...

hey babe! definitely! :)