Sunday, May 04, 2008

Moving, and not

As some of you may already know, I have bought my own domain after much deliberation.
This means, I have already moved to a new site, the address of which is www.myname.com, assuming of course, you knew what my name was.

If you don't, and want to, email me. If you do, and still can't figure out what my new site is, also email me. Or leave a comment.

I have loved writing here for it grants me anonymity, which can't be said for my new site, so I'm not shutting this space down, simply for the fact that sometimes I just need to bitch, good and proper about something, and can do it here with no name attached.

So for all you know, you might still be getting the juiciest bits of writing here. Just that it'll probably not happen very often seeing as how many sites I now have to maintain, with the most important one of all, still in the very-far-back burner.

So till then, it's bye for now!

No comments: