Friday, December 01, 2006

Paradise



That's where I am right now.

left












Away from the office, away from the stress, away from it all.







I can see the oceans forever and ever, it is so quiet here that all I can hear is the sound of birds, and the rhythm of the waves.

I know this is supposed to be an internet, computer-free holiday - and it will be after I've posted this - but our 5 star resort is so unbelievably beautiful and in the middle of nowhere (still - free broadband is provided, can you believe it?) that I can't resist posting some pictures.

















(From top: Distant view of our idyllic resort set in the rainforest from our speedboat, next three: view from our infinity edge pool; view from the other infinity edge pool higher up which you can see the gorgeous view for miles and miles..)










Am off to feel the sand on my feet and watch the sunset.











I don't ever want to leave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn it, no fair, I want a piece of that idyllic sandy beaches too. Instead I'm faced with the four white washed walls and a small window that provides me with a glimpse of the beauty outside. ARGH, I'm going to tear my hair out soon. Anyway, Zouk Out this Sat? I need to buy the tickets soon.

Anonymous said...

happy christmas!
that places looks amazing, certainly better than warwick library (where i have spent 19 hours in the last two days!) anyway.
hope youre doing ok, i'll try to give you a ring over christmas
x