Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Office

I hate it.

Office politics. My number one pet peeve in the office is people who think they are greater than others, but aren't. And the only thing they're greater than, is in fact little turds floating in toilet bowls, whose sole purpose in life is to decompose in sewage.

There are those who constantly have to lord it over someone, be it a human being, an animal, a scarecrow, or anything that moves... when all it reflects is their own incompetency and insecurities.

Then there are those with too wide a mouth you could fit 100 bananas length to length inside it. They are often those too hasty to judge, too quick to bad-mouth, too eager to be funny, when all they achieve in the end is the extreme contempt - and unforgiveness - of their peers.

There are so many morons surrounding me, I wish I had a magic gun so I could shoot them one by one - not so they're dead, just so I can shoot the stupidity, or bitchiness out of them that their existence might be elevated from that of a mere turd.

How I pity them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up babe, don't let them get to you. You just continue writing brilliant stories okay? -hugs-

Email me if anything.